3/26/09

Through the Fire and the Flames

Ok, I'm back, and once again I apologize for the extended absense. Bunch of news though, so hold tight. Alright, first off the Adult Swim TV Online blog is going to be going down rather soon, much sooner than I would have liked, because after posting on the Adult Swim forums about it, an Admin told me it was wrong. Bad me. Anyway, now that the bad news is out of the way, some good news!

Guitar Hero II will be amazing, that much is obvious, but now it has been confirmed that Thunder Horse (a Metalocalypse song) and Trogdor (a song from Homestar Runner) will officially be in the game.

Another piece of rock news, I have found an amazing band - DragonForce. DF is a british power metal band that is not very well known in America, but through their use of amazing dual-guitars and the fastest drumming the world has ever seen, combined with fantastical lyrics and slight video game influences, this has become my new favorite band. Don't be surprised if you see a music video cropping up in the next few days. If you want to see more about DragonForce, head to their website.

No comments: